Saturday, October 17, 2015

Inspired by The Rolling Stones-Werewolf Erotica, Out Now

How about that? You never know where inspiration can come from , do you? Today, I've uploaded one of my new, erotic books, Beast Of Burden, which was inspired by the title of the Rolling Stones song of the same name.
Tell me about what inspires you. Music definitely does it for me. If I hear certain songs on the radio, I immediately want to get up and dance, and this song is one of those that make me want to move to the groove.
My mad plan is to write and publish (for your reading pleasure) a series of short, erotic reads that are all inspired by song titles, primarily rock-n-roll, pop and country. I have an ongoing list, but if you have a certain song that you'd like to see an erotic story inspired by, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
In the meantime, go check out my current two stories: Forever Your Girl and Beast Of Burden and see how you like those. They are totally worth the read.http://amzn.to/1VYvfWp


No comments:

Post a Comment