Sunday, November 1, 2015

Writing The Alpha Male

For all those writers out there who write about Alpha Males in your books or those of you wanting to write them, here's an article for you. I love the Alpha Male (was married to one) but I have trouble writing them, so this article is for ME, too! How convenient. (Maybe I should have taken notes while I was married. Hmm.)
But the Alpha Male is everywhere in history, conquering this, discovering that, but my question is this: do they make good mates, or do we just love to love them, then move on to marry/or have a long term relationship with the BETA Male?

What do you think? What's your experience? What's your fantasy?
Do tell, as I'm on the hunt for a new man.
Tami



http://sold.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/2015/10/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-alpha-male/

No comments:

Post a Comment