Friday, October 16, 2015

Weird Stuff In The Desert.

Hi all,
You are probably new to my blog, as it's a new blog. :)
I wanted to let you know that I live in the wonderful high desert of New Mexico. Now you might think that desert and fun should not be included in the same sentence. There are a lot of things to do in the desert, such as hiking, walking, nature strolls, bird watching and all kinds of wonderful things.
This article came in my email today and thought I would share it with you. You just never know when an where you will find out interesting things.
This is a list of 7 weird desert museums. 
http://www.desertusa.com/desert-activity/desert-museums.html

Although Carlsbad, NM is known world wide for the Carlsbad Caverns, there is a wonderful living desert museum there as well. Every time I go down that way to go to the Caverns, I stop to have a wander through this place. Beautiful scenery and I always wish that my landscaping looked like this!
(Not happening)
http://www.emnrd.state.nm.us/SPD/livingdesertstatepark.html

No comments:

Post a Comment